One of my favourite things about this Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie is the vibrant colour. It is super easy to make as it only has two ingredients – strawberry and watermelon!
As strawberries and watermelon are both juicy hydrating fruits you don’t need to add apple or orange juice as a base.
I tend to enjoy smoothies as more of a snack or for breakfast with some poached eggs. I’ll continue to add my favourite smoothie recipes to this website.
If you fancy something a bit more filling for breakfast than a smoothie then you could try out one of my smoothie bowl recipes.
- Mango and Peach Smoothie Bowl: Mango and Peach Smoothie Bowl
- Orange and Cranberry Smoothie Bowl: Orange and Cranberry Smoothie Bowl
More Drinks Ideas
If you enjoyed this Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie recipe then you might want to check out some of my other drinks recipes, like:
- Mimosas: How to Make Mimosas
- Cranberry Cider: Cranberry Cider
- Apple Infused Tea: Apple Infused Tea
- Lemon Iced Tea: Lemon Iced Tea
You can find all my drinks recipes here: Drinks.
Free From Alternatives
If you are after recipes for people on a gluten and dairy free diet then check on my sister site which has over 1,000 free from friendly recipes: http://freefromfavourites.com/.
Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
I really love the vibrant colour of this Strawberry and Watermelon Smoothie. It is made from 100% pure fruit.
Place the strawberries and watermelon in the blender and blitz until smooth
Pour into a large glass and enjoy
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 105
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1g2%
- Sodium 4mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 26g9%
- Dietary Fiber 4g16%
- Sugars 19g
- Protein 2g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.